Route: Moscow — St. Petersburg — Petrozavodsk — Murmansk — Vologda — Moscow
Welcome to Moscow and Russian Winter!
We arrange a comfortable transfer from Airport to the Five Star Hotel.
Enjoy your free time before you start your fantastic New Year Tour.
After delightful breakfast, you start your day with the Grand City Tour Moscow.
Visit to the most famous attractions of Russian Capital, lunch at the local restaurant, visit to the Heart of Moscow — Kremlin which is a symbol of a Russian State, one of the greatest architectural complexes in the world, a treasure house of magnificent relics and monuments of art. While touring the Kremlin you will also visit Armoury museum, famous for the Tsar’s regalia such as jewelry crowns, orbs and scepters, gifts to the Russian Tsars from various countries of the West and the East, and the illustrious collection of Faberge Easter eggs.
You will make memorable pictures on Red Square of Russian winter and Moscow New Year decorations, which rated as the most beautiful in the world. After the long and full of impressions day you will enjoy dinner at the local restaurant and brought back to the hotel.
Today you start your tour in Kolomenskoe museum Estate, discovering Russian winter with indoor and outdoor activities and traditional ceremony of tea drinking with Russian style pancakes.
Lunch at the local restaurant with Russian cuisine.
The second half of the day you will spend shops at Arbat to discover the oldest street of Moscow with its unique historical and architectural places. There is a plenty of souvenir and chocolate shops at Arbat to take a part of Moscow to remember your wonderful time in Russian winter.
After dinner at local restaurant transfer to the railway station and welcome reception on the board of Imperial Russia train. Your rail journey begins today!
Today you arrive in St. Petersburg early morning.
After breakfast at the local restaurant, you start the Grand City tour in northern capital of Russia. You will visit Kazan Cathedral, Peter & Paul’s Fortress and Cathedral, famous St. Isaak Cathedral.
You continue the program in Pushkin town, where you will have lunch. As a must visit Tsarskoe Selo is also on your bucket list after lunchtime.After long day, you are back to St. Petersburg to visit Petrovskaya Akvatoriay before you enjoy your dinner with gypsy show and dancing.
The day ends with a short Night tour by bus on the way to the Rail station, where you depart to Petrozavodsk.
Arrival in Petrozavodsk early in the morning, after breakfast you start your tour in the village of Kinerma, where you can discover the history of the ancient Karelian settlement of 16 century. Since 2016, Kinerma village is officially the most beautiful village in Russia. A local family will host you and make a traditional tea-drinking ceremony with Karelian cakes.
In Petrozavodsk, you will visit the Museum of the fine arts of Karelia with master-class in the technique of serigraphy.
After a short but full of activities day you will get back to the Railway station to Imperial Russia train, where you continue your journey to the Northern lights.
Dinner on the board of train.
Enjoy your breakfast on the board of Imperial Russia train and prepare yourself for 2-night stay in Murmansk to observe Northern Lights, to celebrate New Year and to meet a legendary Father Frost.
After arrival in Murmansk, you go to the Hotel to check in and leave you luggage at the room.
After lunch, you start the sightseeing tour of the city including soldier memorial, sailor memorial and local bridges. You return to the hotel to prepare for New Year Celebration at the Hotel tonight.
New Year celebration.
On the first day of New Year you can sleep longer and after late breakfast visit Father frost and enjoy the activities like taking photo with Father Frost, playing different games, riding the dog sled and other.
You will have lunch at Father Frost’s village and return to the hotel late in the evening.
After dinner, you can have free time and relax.
In the morning, you depart to Vologda and stay onboard the train day and night, but you never feel bored with Imperial Russia train activities, games, lectures and live music.
Enjoy romantic winter scenery from windows of our train and gourmet Russian food prepared by the chef onboard.
Arrival in Vologda afternoon.
New Year Vologda Tour with visiting of Kremlin Territory, master class and depart to Moscow.
Enjoy your farewell dinner on the board of the train.
In the morning, you arrive in Moscow, where you started your unforgettable trip last year.
You never be the same after such wonderful trip with lots of impressions and memorable moments.
Please note! Tour program changes are possible. For more information please contact our managers.
Northern Lights are not guaranteed and are subject of weather conditions.
|Rer person in a two-bedded compartment||Supplement payment for single use|
|VIP||6200 €||4100 €|
|Business Class||5900 €||3900 €|
|First Class Plus||4900 €||3400 €|
|First Class||4100 €||2900 €|
Payment and cancellation conditions
1. Non-refundable prepayments payable 5 days upon receipt of the confirmation of the tour:
- 1500 € per person in VIP compartment;
- 1500 € per person in Business Class compartment;
- 900 € per person in First Class Plus compartment;
- 900 € per person in First Class compartment.
2. Full payment due to be made 60 days prior to departure.
3. After cancellation of a confirmed reservation 60 days prior to departure of the tour 50 % of the cost will be non-refundable.
4. After cancellation of a confirmed reservation 30 days prior to departure of the tour 100 % of the cost of the tour will be non-refundable.
- accommodation on board the train;
- 2 nights at Moscow hotel, 2 nights at Murmansk hotel;
- towels, bathrobe and slippers available on board;
- excursions with guides (English, German, French and Spanish) according to the program (transport and entrance fees included);
- full board, tea/coffee/water on board throughout the day;
- arrival and departure transfers;
- visa support letter.
Services not included:
- international flights;
- the cost of entry visas (Russian Railway Tours is not responsible for passengers who have incorrect or expired visas);
- all drinks ordered in the bar car;
- «tailor made» excursions (you have possibility to extend your tour, we offer additional excursions in every city within the tour and in other cities of Russia);
- meals on the day of arrival, departure;
- tips and personal expenses;
- insurance (every passanger is oblighed to have a medical insurance for the whole duration of the tour);
- vaccination (consult your doctor or medical center for specific health advice due to visit of different countries in terms of this tour).