Route: St. Petersburg – Pavlovsk – St.Petersburg
We start our tour with visit of the oldest & most beautiful railway station in Russia, Vitebsk Railway Station. Here you will board our steam train & head along the 1st railway stretch in Russia to Pavlovsk. Upon arrival, you will embark the tourist train to make a 15 minutes’ ride through the premises of the Palace Park following the story of the Park & the Palace. During your visit in the Palace, you will be amazed by the precious collection of art displayed in here.
The history of the Pavlovsk Palace dates back to 1777 when Catherine the Great presented the area to her son Paul to mark the birth of his heir, future Emperor Alexander I. Using the money that came along that gift, Paul and his young wife Maria traveled to Europe to purchase works of art for the decoration of the new palace. German-born Maria was a woman of many talents and she masterfully designed a number of palace interiors herself.
|Group 20 pax||12 380 ₽ per person|
|Group 30 pax||9 900 ₽ per person|
|Group 40 pax||8 340 ₽ per person|
|Group 50 pax||7 400 ₽ per person|
- ride by retro steam train;
- audio equipment;
- transfer railway station – Palace – railway station by tourist train ( approx. 30 min ride one way)
- 2 pcs of bottled water (0.5l) per person;
- tour of the Palace (English speaking museum guide, approx. 1hr 20 min);
- russian speaking guide on the train (1 per coach);
- tea on the train.